Compost turner TG 231
The medium with convincing performance on small tractors
Working width: 2.5 meters
Ideal for agriculture, nurseries, organic farms and small municipalities with a composting capacity of up to 1,000 tons per year.
- Conversion capacity up to 400 m³/h.
- Maneuverable machine; the TG 231 compost turner is only 3 m long.
- Low maintenance costs, simplest maintenance.
- Easy handling, simple operation.
- The massive arch construction of the tunnel made of 6 mm steel achieves very great stability, has no weak corners and the powder coating prevents corrosion.
- All wear plates are made of chrome steel.
- Robust, balanced transfer shaft that properly transfers the material to be composted (from the inside to the outside).
- Rapid aerobic composting; within 8 - 12 weeks, depending on the material.
- Large wide tires and thus little ground pressure.
- Large support wheel of the transfer tunnel.
Technical data TG 231
- Conversion capacity up to 400 m³/h
- Transfer shaft width 2.3 m
- Total width in transport position 1.85 m
- Total width in working position 4.05 m
- Total length 3.0 m
- Tunnel height inside dimension 1.35 m
- Total height (transport position) 3.55 m
- Working speed, ideal at full throttle 300 - 400 m/h
- Weight with wide tires (incl. concrete weight) 1'950 kg
- Rent width x height 2.5 x 1.2 m
- Only top hitching possible
Basic equipment TG 231
- mech. execution
- Tunnel with chrome steel plates
- direct drive on transfer shaft
- Large support wheel outside the tunnel
- Feeding shields mechanical
- Braked axle with parking brake
- Wide tires 11.5-15
- Direct drive. Gearbox on transfer shaft.
- Lighting system
- Front hitch: DIN towing eye
- Rear weight
- Side weight
- Articulated drawbar with spindle
- cardan shaft with shear bolt
Requirements for the tractor
- For tractors with total width up to 2.1 m
- For tractors with min. 35 to max. 80 HP
- For tractors with a super creeper gear with a working speed at full throttle of 300 - 400 m/h at 540 rpm on the PTO shaft
- Working pressure of the tractor must reach min. 190 bar
- Hydraulic feed blade on the right (via control valve tractor)
- Irrigation connection with manifold nozzles
- Irrigation system hydraulically driven incl. water pump, spray bar with nozzles (via control valve tractor)
- Articulated drawbar with shut-off valve for optimum ground hugging (via tractor control valve)
- Side offset (via control valve tractor) Due to the inclined position of the tunnel, the windrow does not wander into the land, resp. on squares, the windrow can always be moved easily.
- Fleece guides front and rear
- Towing device on low drawbar
- Floating position (for tractors that do not have one)
- Tow ball Scharmüller K80 or Piton
Brochure TG 231 Download file